Dear NurseHealer friend:
Have you ever been curious about the more advanced practices of dreaming — going far beyond a kind of passive movie theater experience into more participatory approaches for self-healing, awakening and transformation? What shamans have discovered over millennia is that our Dreamtime can open the portal to more rapid healing, guidance from the “higher” levels of reality, direct connections with ancestors, and more.
Amazing possibilities can open when we learn how to become active and conscious in our dreams.
That’s why I’m thrilled to be able to connect you to a free event featuring Robert Moss, the bestselling author of Dreaming the Soul Back Home and 13 other books on the transformative power of dreams.
Robert is the creator of Active Dreaming, a process that gives you access to your authentic “heart wisdom” direct from your Dreamtime.
On Thursday, October 16 Robert will present a FREE teleseminar called, Shamanic Dreaming for Healing Your Life: Accessing Heart Wisdom Through Your Dreams.
Reserve your free space HERE.
Robert is a brilliant and fascinating teacher on this subject, opening up a real paradigm shift in how you view your dreams and your soul, and how they can guide you to courageously follow your “True North” to your heart’s deepest desires.
During this free teleseminar, you’ll learn:
- Scary dreams are not “out to get you,” they are on your side. Any image that belongs to you –– even a fearful dream –– can be a source of healing and empowerment, if you are willing to work with it
- You are already a time traveler in your dreams, and as you turn this into a conscious practice, you can choose and co-create a better future, resolve past-life dramas, and draw gifts and lessons from your parallel selves on the many roads of the “Many Worlds”
- How synchronicity is when the universe gets personal, and how to find clues to what wants to happen in your world by reading the signs and symbols of everyday life
- How you can visit the “Other Side,” have timely and helpful communication with the departed in their current living environments – and make Death your ally instead of your fear
- How you can heal your body and your experience of the world by telling better stories about them
- About Robert’s cutting-edge new work on exploring the multiverse and the multidimensional Self.
I invite you to participate with me in this mind-expanding hour that can open your life to new possibilities and fill your world with true magic
Mary Catherine Miller
PS – More than anything, Robert Moss can help you grow your understanding of how to engage dreaming as a real spiritual practice that will guide you in finding your “True North” and living an authentic and heartful life.
When you register for this teleseminar, you’ll also be sent a downloadable replay of the call: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/dysil/nursehealer/