Are you yearning for a radiant life with great health, peace of mind and plenty of energy?
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the wellness claims out there and wish you could find leading-edge information you can trust?
Whether you’re dealing with chronic pain, getting in shape or seeking relief from stress, it can be difficult to know where to turn for approaches that support your WHOLE being — body, mind and soul.
That’s why I’m inviting you to join us for Winter of Wellness. We’re honored to be one of the co-sponsors of this exciting, season-long series, which brings together 40 top doctors, teachers and healers in service to your holistic health.
This year, The Shift Network’s most popular summit will present trusted practitioners to uplevel your life in FOUR key areas:
- Food for LIFE
- Integrating Mind & Body
- Nourishing Heart & Soul
- Experiencing Longevity & Vitality!
Free Online Event
Winter of Wellness
January 19 – March 18, 2016
With groundbreaking information in these four essential areas, you’ll discover integrative methods that support ALL of you.
During this 60-day LIVE event, you’ll hear from Dave Asprey, Caroline Myss, don Miguel Ruiz, John Gray, Donna Eden, Alberto Villoldo, Skai Juice, Pedram Shojai, JJ Virgin, Gregg Braden and many other top experts in their fields — all sharing innovative insights and techniques that can empower you to take control of your health and wellbeing.
I hope you’ll join this FREE online series, which will definitely expand your horizons and open you to new levels of wellness!
RSVP here for Winter of Wellness — at no charge!
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover during this year’s Winter of Wellness:
- The right food choices for YOU & your family
- A Bulletproof® diet & lifestyle for optimal performance
- Practices for eradicating pain & inflammation
- Mindfulness meditations & exercises
- Ancient Toltec wisdom on the nature of life & death
- The power of Qigong to reduce stress and heal mentally & physically
- Strengthening practices for your intuition & inner guidance
- Leading-edge research on DNA rejuvenation to slow aging
- And MUCH more….
Imagine not just reaching your goals for better health in 2016, but actually exceeding them!
Winter of Wellness can support you with simple, powerful practices and breakthrough insights into your overall wellbeing that can extend to your family, your friends… and even your community.
Register for this amazing event — and get ready to experience deeper levels of health, wellbeing and a vitality you never dreamed possible.
RSVP HERE for Winter of Wellness — at no charge!
Say “YES!” to a life of optimum wellness!
PS – Here’s what past participants have said about this life-changing event:
- The scientific connection between spirituality and nutrition through many of the Winter of Wellness sessions was mind-blowing and very much needed. Not only does it help me personally, but now I have the tools to influence others who are looking for answers to the same questions as I had. — Jabeen
- I learned so much about new health techniques from so many professional, well-spoken wellness practitioners. Filled my heart to know there are so many people learning at the same time and on this path with me. Thank you! — Kat
- It has made me reevaluate my life and make changes to enhance my health and wellbeing. I feel more positive and empowered about life. —Karen
- Words can’t describe how wonderful Winter of Wellness has been: from breathing exercises, to guided imagery, to speakers sharing their wisdom, learning different healing modalities… there’s STILL 6 weeks to go, and WOW it has been so amazing! — Barbara
Register here for Winter of Wellness — at no charge!
- How Medicinal Plants Can Fuel Your Health & Spiritual Growth in 2016 with Plant Medicine Pioneer, David Crow, L.Ac. – Saturday, January 9, 2016
- Dreaming the Soul Back Home with Bestselling Author and Master Dreamworker, Robert Moss – A Downloadable Course (Recorded August 5 – September 16, 2014)
- 4 Essential Spiritual Initiations with Mystical Scholar, Andrew Harvey – FREE Recording
- Mindfulness & Peacebuilding: Practical Responses for a World in Crisis with Social Change Activists, Philip Hellmich & Emily Hine – FREE Recording
For meditation and hypnosis CDs, visit NurseHealer Store.