Conversations from the Heart are opportunities to sit down for a personal discussion with no obligation to buy or schedule anything else.
- 2- to 4-hour conversations with NurseHealer Mary Catherine Miller
- in person in Bedford, Texas
- no fees
There are a limited number of these that can be scheduled due to time conflicts. If you feel impressed to schedule a Conversation from the Heart, please submit your request below. All requests will be responded to as time permits.
Conversations from the Heart arose from a need for people to sit down and discuss a wide variety of topics without having to share their thoughts with a large group or schedule a private session for a fee. There is absolutely no obligation to buy or schedule any further services in a Conversation from the Heart. In fact, you won’t even be asked. It’s that important for this cost-free service to be available to you.
If you are still wondering what a Conversation from the Heart might include, it could be whatever you are in need of. You will not be told that you have to do anything. Instead, you will engage in a conversation with compassion, encouragement and empowerment to find your inner strength, wisdom, courage, resolution and revelation. There is no pressure to try anything that doesn’t suit you, or to change any beliefs or habits you don’t desire to change. Here are a few types of conversations that have taken place before, most of which included a combination of these in one conversation:
- I am feeling inspired to do something I’ve never done before, and I’d like to talk it out with someone I can trust.
- People don’t “get” me. They have no idea who I am or what I really do. I’m afraid they’ll think I’m crazy or some kind of weirdo. It would be a relief to tell someone who I really am.
- I am a healer, spiritualist, etc, and feel inspired to share something with you.
- I have received so much personal guidance and revelation lately. It would be refreshing to be able to share it with someone.
- I am filled with so much fear, and I would appreciate some kind thoughts, ideas and encouragement for breaking through.
- I have written something that feels really special, even sacred. I am trying to decide what to do with this.
- I had a new experience recently that I can’t explain, and I don’t know if I should be scared or do anything about it, or what it means.
- I have had a vision, and want to discuss it.
- I have trust issues, even with myself. I would like it if I trusted my intuition more. How can I build that trust?
- I have a lot of ideas for a huge undertaking that is, frankly, quite complex, and requires a huge commitment from me. If I could talk it through, maybe I’d have some insight on how to proceed.
- I have a lot of difficulty meditating or relaxing. I don’t think anyone can help me; but I’d be glad to listen to suggestions.
- I received a message or sign, and would like to discuss it.
- The same exact thing keeps happening to me over and over again. Why is that, and how can I move on past this?
- I would like to learn more about one of the topics of classes or services, but can’t schedule anything specific.
- I am concerned about some health or emotional issues, and I’m not sure where I should go for help with them.
- I have been so angry and short-tempered lately. I don’t want to be like that. I’ve tried many modalities to keep my calm, and they only help somewhat. Maybe a discussion could shed some light.
- I am on a spiritual path, and interested in taking classes. There are a lot of things offered all over the place; but I don’t know enough about them to decide which to take next.
- My friends have been critical and even cruel to me because of what I believe. It would be pleasant to share my beliefs without fear of judgement.
- I have received specific guidance on something, and I am wondering if anyone else is getting the same message.
- I keep waking up at 3 AM. Is anybody else doing that?
- I have no one to talk to (or no one I trust), but it would help me a lot to discuss this in confidence.
- I keep have these experiences, thoughts or dreams, and I’m not sure why, or not sure if I am understanding them fully.
- I feel like I need to establish a spiritual practice for myself, but I’m not sure where to start, or where to go from where I am.
- I am looking for people more like myself. It seems that no matter where I go, I just don’t find anybody like me. Can we just talk about that?
Schedule Here: http://nursehealer.com/services/conversations